Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Day 108 Jesus Is My Shepherd

Day 108

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Joshua 19-20
John 10

John 10:1
He that entereth, not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

John 10:7
I am the door of the sheep

John 10:9
I ma the door; by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture

John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal and to kill and to destroy.  I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly. 

John 10:11
I am the good shepherd:  the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 

John 10:27-28
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them and they follow me.
I give unto them eternal life and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 

John 10:30
I an my Father are one.

You need to read this over and over again. 

Psalm 23:1
The Lord is my shepherd and I shall not want. 

If you make Jesus your Lord and Savior, it does not matter what happens here on earth.  Once this virus is out of the news, there will be another crisis, then another one and then another one.

Satan wants you dead.  Jesus wants you to live.

If Jesus is your Lord and Savior, you have nothing to fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment