Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, April 27, 2020

Day 119 Jesus Prays For All Believers

Day 119

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Judges 15-17
John 17

Jesus prayed for all Believers.  Jesus prayed for you, before you were even born.  Jesus had you on his mind, while going to the Cross.

John 17:20-26
Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
That they all may be one, as thou Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us:  that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me:  for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee:  but I have known thee, and these have known that thou has sent me.
And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it:  that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them and I in them

Highlight these Scriptures in your Bible.  Read and Re-Read these Scriptures.  These are Jesus's Words that He is praying to God.

Before you were born, Jesus was praying for you.

Who awesome is that?  You were on Jesus's mind as He went to the Cross.








No comments:

Post a Comment