Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Why I Love The Lord




This is my BIBLE.  I recieved in in 1967.  I was 6 years old.  I still have the Bible.  I was helping someone move last year.  There was a  Bible, and the owner said to throw it away.  I could not do it.  I could not put it in the donation box.  I could not throw it in the trash.  The cover was stained.  It was a bit battered.  I took it home with me.  I now carry that Bible in my purse.  It was a gift from God.

I Love God.  Here is why I love GOD

1.  GOD loved me before I loved him.

2.  GOD will never leave me nor forsake me.

3.  Jesus died on the cross for me.

4.  Jesus defeated Satan at the cross.

5.  Jesus went to the depths of Hell so I wouldn't have to, after he died on the cross.

6.  Jesus died on the cross so I could have Eternal life in Heaven.

7. GOD sent the Holy Spirit to dwell inside of me.

8.  Jesus became poor on the cross so I could be rich.

9.  Jesus became sick on the cross so I could be healthy.

10.  Jesus became a sinner on the cross so I could have eternal life.

11.  God is Love.

12.  GOD is a forgiving GOD.

13.  Jesus was the final offering.

14.  GOD gave us his Word in the Bible, so we would know him and know how to live.

15.  GOD IS AWESOME--GOD created the Universe!

16.  There is no problem big or to small for GOD.

17.  Nothing is impossible with GOD.

18.  GOD IS ALIVE.

19.  GOD wants to have a relationship with you.

20.  My best friend was born in a manger, his name is JESUS.

21.  GOD sent Angels to carry out his Word.

22.  We all have Angels surrounding us.

23.  GOD is a giving GOD.

24.  GOD knows when we mess up.  GOD still Loves us.

GOD is an AWESOME GOD

Check out these Ministries:

www.kcm.org

www.moorelife.com

Follow me on Twitter @dogbone61

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

www.amazon.com/author/sharonleejohnson

No comments:

Post a Comment