Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Let GOD Lead Your Life

For the past 40 years  I had no direction.  I had no plans.  I was just drifting wasting the days, waiting to die.

Now I realized that I am here for a reason.  GOD Loves Me!

GOD created me.  I was put here at this time for a reason.

You were put here for a reason.  You are one of a kind.  You are not crasy.  You are not quirky.  You are wonderfully made.  You were made in GOD'S Imange.

All you have to do is ask GOD to tell you what he wants you to do.

Dear Lord:

I know that you created me.  Please guide me in finding what you want me to do.  I am a vessel for you to use.  I give you my life.  Tell me what you want me to do.  Give me Wisdom and Favor.  Your will be done.  In Jesus's Name Amen.

Open up your heart. You will hear from the Lord. 


No comments:

Post a Comment