Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Think Before You Speak

I at one time the most negative person in the world.  I never expected anything good to happen to me.  I thought that if I never expected anything, I would never be disappointed.

I use to say if IF I DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING I WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED

THAT IS THE WRONG WAY TO THINK

START THINKING POSITIVE.

GOD IS GOOD, BECAUSE GOD IS ALWAY GOOD

GOD IS ALWAYS GOD BECAUSE GOD IS GOOD.

I heard that in the movie GOD'S NOT DEAD  Awesome movie   You need to watch that movie Awesome move.

If you want to change your life, change your way you speak.

In my book Think Before You Speak  www.amazon.com/dp/B00M7RCE6C  

I write how I changed my way of speaking. 

I Think Before I Speak.

It will take a bit of time, but if you do it your life will be changed. 

I am making changes in my life. 

Is it time to make change in your life?

Is it time to start listening to God?

Change your life today.

My Bible--My God www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGE



Think Before You Speak www.amazon.com/dp/B00M7RCE6C


No comments:

Post a Comment