Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

What You Say You Shall Have

Proverbs: 21:23

He who guards his mouth and his tongue keeps himself from calamity.

The Bible says watch what you say.

Pay attention to what you say.

Stop using the word Can't. 

You can do all things through Christ Jesus. 

In my book Think Before You Speak 

I talk about how I changed the way I speak.

If I say I am poor  I will be poor.

What you say will come to pass.

Say I am rich.  God supplies all my wants and needs through his riches and Glory through Christ Jesus.  Whether you are or not.

This is something you can do to change your life this very second.  Watch what you say. 

Change your life today

Think Before You Speak  www.amazon.com/dp/Boom8I84TK

Twitter @dogbone61

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment