Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

GOD Loves You

GOD Loves You.

That is a fact.  Before you can walk with GOD, Before you can hear from the Lord, you need to Believe that GOD Loves You.

GOD gave us free will.  It is our choice to listen to Satan or Listen to GOD.  We must decide on that every day, every hour, every minute of every day.

I wish I knew this years ago.

Satan wants us to fail.  GOD wants us to Prosper.

GOD created us. GOD created the universe.

Think about this.  GOD breathed life into us.  We have the breath of GOD in us. 

I don't care what the world says.  I don't care what the internet says.  I don't care what my co-workers says.

I know that GOD loves me and no one is going to convience me otherwise.

The first step with your walk with GOD is to accept the fact that GOD Loves You, even when you ignore him. 

Think about this today/

No comments:

Post a Comment