Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Where Is Your Bible?

Do you know where you Bible is?
Do you have a Bible?

When was the last time you opened your Bible?
When was the last time you read your Bible?

What are you waiting for? 

This is my first Bible.  I still have it.  I cherish it.  I feel close to God when I hold it, as if he is trying to tell me something.  Like Open the Bible and read My Word.

I read the Bible every day.  Everyday a verse pops out at me, as if that is what I need at that time and moment in my life.

I choose GOD over people.  The only way my faith is going to get stronger is if I read the Bible.

Satan does not want you to read the Bible. 
Satan does not want you to know the truth.
Satan wants you to be defeated.

Find your Bible
Open your Bible
Read your Bible

Reading the Bible will change your life.

What are you waiting for?

Find your Bible
Read your Bible
Change your life



No comments:

Post a Comment