Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, September 30, 2013

The Bible Is God

Sometimes all I can do is hold the Bible.  I don't have to read it.  I jsut hold it and I feel closer to God.

The Bible is God's Word.

The Bible is alive. 

The Bible is God's Word.

The Bible will speak to you, if you will let it.  Open your heart and hear God's Word.

Sometimes I just open the Bible and read whatever Verse jumps out at me.  It is always the verse that I need to hear.

God knows what you need.  You just need to have a little faith and trust God.  He will never lead you in the wrong direction.

No matter what you are going through.  No matter where you are in life.  God will meet you there.  If you don't have a Bible, just say the "Jesus"  God will hear you.  All you have to do is whisper.  God is right next to you, even if you ignore him.  He is waiting for you.

I have my bible next to my bed.  If I am not doing good, I take the Bible and lay it next to my pillow when I sleep..  I feel closer to God.  God comforts me.

I am not ashamed to carry the Bible for others to see.  I know that in other countries that is forbidden. 

Just know that God is always with you even when you ignore him

I had to learn that the hard way.  I was homeless, living in my truck.  I had an eating disorder so I wasn't eating.  I was a mess.

My Bible--My God  Tells my story of how the Bible and God pulled me out of the pit that Satan tossed me into.

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW



No comments:

Post a Comment