Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Remembering The Lords Supper

As I have said, I am now going to church.  I now have a place to go on Sundays.  I feel that God led me to this church.  I was surprised when I went to church and we were going to have The Lord's Supper. 

1.  A Time To Remember Jesus's Death

2.  A time to be thankful.  JESUS DIED FOR ME

3.  A Time to look at yourself and ask God for forgiveness

4.  A time to look to the future, looking for the day Jesus returns.

I felt the love of God surrounding me as I took the cracker that represented Jesus's Body.  I then took the small cup of juice to represented his blood.  I looked down at the cracker and juice.  For a moment, I didn't see juice, I saw Jesus's blood. 

I thought of how he suffered, for me. 

I thought of all the years that I wasted, not looking at the Cross.

I thought of all the years I never thought of what Jesus did at the Cross. 

I took the cracker in my mouth and thanked God.

I drank the juice, and thought of how powerful the blood of Jesus is.

I now don't understand how anyone can ignore God.

I now know that it is my purpose on this earth to serve God and spread his word. 

I am done listening to Satan. 

I am always looking up, looking up to the cross and knowing that everything was finished at the cross. 

I left churched a different person.

I feel closer to God than ever.

Open your Bible and read God's Word, it will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment