Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Are You Going To Church?

It is Sunday.  Are you going to church?

Are you going to sleep in, and be lazy this Sunday?

Satan wants you to be lazy and sleep in.

God wants you to get up and go to church.

I am going to church. I just started going.  I have never been a member of a church. The last time I went to church was, well...I can't remember.

God led me to this church.  I decided to listen to God and not Satan.

I don't think God is asking to much from us to spen a couple hours a week with him.  I feel better after I go to church, if nothing else I know that it makes Satan mad.

I like making Satan mad.  I like pleasing God

So it is your choice:  Go to church or not, either way, your decision is going to effect your life one way or another. 

www.amazon.com/dp/B006B0ZDGW   E-Book

www.createspace.com/dp/3614885   Print Version

Read how God and the Bible changed my life, in ways I never thought was possible

Yes that is my first Bible on the cover and I still have it.

Change your thinking....Change your life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment