Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, September 23, 2013

My Bible--My God

I want to share you my story.  I want to show you how great God is.  I want to show you that no matter what, God is with you.  God will never leave nor forsake you.

In my book My Bible--My God

I listened to Satan.  Satan threw me in a pit.

God lifted me out of the pit, through his love.

www.amazon.com/dp/B006NOZDGW  E-Book

www.createspace.com/3614885  Print Book


I wouldn't be alive today, if it was not for God's love.  The only reason that I am alive is to serve God.  I have no other reason to live. 
I found a good church to go to.  I look up everyday and ask God what he wants me to do for him today.  It is not about me.  It is all about God.

I know that God has great things planned for me.  I waiting for God to move into my life.

Who are you living for? Yourself?  Are you not tired?  I am tired.  I find Rest in the love of God.

I know that I am not perfect, I will never be perfect.  I am washed in the Blood of Jesus and and cleansed by his Blood. That is enough to make me what to shout.

Whatever you are going through, whatever you have done...God already knows about it.  He is right next to you, waiting for you to talk to him.

You don't have to shout or yell, just say his name. "Jesus."  that is all you have to say and he will hear you.

God is larger than we will ever know.  He created us. He has a plan for us.  You are not alone.

I want you to know my story.  I want God to move in your life as he has in mine.

Please let me know what you are going through.  I will pray for you.  I will listen.  I am not perfect, but God is.

No comments:

Post a Comment