Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, December 2, 2011

Thank God

I know that I am always to be grateful and thank GOD.  Do you thank GOD when things go wrong???

Yesterday I got up and my living room light went out.  No light in the living room. I didn't get upset.  My boyfriend said that he would fix it.  Then before I went to bed, my bathroom sink started linking.  It only leaked when I turned the water on and my boyfriend said he would fix it.

I got on my knees and thanked GOD for seeing to all my needs and making everything work for good.  I thanked GOD for fixing my light and my leak.

Do you thank GOD no matter what????  You should.  GOD will show how to fix your problem.  Won't do no good to get mad, yell or scream.  Just thank GOD and get on with your day.

When you get mad, things are not going your way, get on your knees and thank GOD for what you have and directing you in the right direction.  It will make Satan mad and everything will work out.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment