Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, December 9, 2011

Pray For Others

You see them all the time.  People who have less than you.  Do you pray for them?  Do you pray for people you do not know?

I heard a while back that Angels can not do GOD'S work if no one asks them to.  I never thought about it that way.

Now when I see someone in need, I stop and pray for them.  I know that someone has prayed for me in the past and I am going to pray for others.  I stop what I am doing and pray for people I do not know.  I pray for co-workers that may work on the other side of the building.

Who do you pray for.  There are people out there that do not know how to pray and could use the help of others who do know how to pray.

I pass a car accident and pary for all who are involved.  I pray when an ambulance or fire truck pass.  I pray for them and for those who they will help.

Prayer is powerful. 

So the next time you see someone hurting, pray for them. 

Remember:  God loves you and he also loves the person that you are ignoring or are mad at. 

GOD loves us all.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment