Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Daily Confessions

This is what I say to out loud to myself throughtout the day

1.  Greater is he who is in me than who is of this world

2.  I am blessed.

4.  God Loves Me

5.  I am highly favored by my GOD

6.  I live in the fullness of GOD.  I want nothing, I need nothing, nothing is missing, nothing is broken

7.  I am a multi millionare

8.  I am selling millions of copies of my books every day.

9.  I am taking the limits off of GOD and myself

10.  The Lord is my Shepherd and I shall not want.

I will be adding others as the year draws near.  I trust GOD. 

Say only positive things.  Nothing Negative.

My Bible--My God is now an e-book for only 99cents

www.amazon.com/kp/b006n0ZDWG

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment