Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Don't Forget GOD

I am very excited about my writing.  I get up early to write and check my sales report, but the first thing I do is talk to GOD.   I don't turn my computer on till I pray and spend time with GOD.  No matter how I want to write or check my e-mails.  I talk to GOD first.

What are you doing the first thing when you get up????  It is important  Don't forget GOD, he is the only one that will let not let you down.

My book My Bible--My God

www,createspace.com/3614885

Will be an e-book soon  I will keep you posted and let you know when it is avaliable on Kindle

Always And Forever

www.createspace.com/3681119

Will also be an e-book soon I will let you know when it is avaliable

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment