Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Worry No More

I worry all the time.  I am constantly checking things.  Is the frig door open?  Did I lock the door?  The other day at work, it was inventory.  I count everything twice, just to make sure.

I got in my car and then I worried that I put the paper in the wrong place, what if I didn't count right and I can make myself sick from worrying about stupid things.

I sat in my car, took a deep breath and prayed.

I cast all my cares and worries onto the Lord.  After  I prayed, I had peace and I didn't worry about that problem anymore and everything worked out.

GOD doesn't want us to worry.  That is Satan stealing your joy.  don't let Satan win.

I know I worry and get all upset, and forget to pray, but if I remember to pray and let GOD take care of me, everything works out.

  GOD makes all things work for good, for those who believe.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment