Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Live For GOD

I know that Satan wants me to fail.  He does not want me to be happy.  It took me 50 years to realize that Satan is alive and well and is out to get me.

I stand on GOD'S Word.  I am only here cause GOD wants me here and I am here for a purpose.  Not sure what that purpose is but I will not admit defeat to Satan.

 Everyday is a struggle for me.  I look up to GOD, cause GOD is the reason that I am here.  No other reason.

I have issues.  I have food issues.  I have a food disorder.  I have a drinking problem.  I am depressed.  Who can be more messed up than me???

GOD has helped me overcome the problems that Satan has caused in my life.

Now that I know that Satan is always and will always be pounding at my door, I look up and live for GOD.

I listen to GOD.  I am here because of GOD.  I live for GOD.  He is my reason for getting up in the moring.  He is my reason for not killing myself.  he is the reason that I stopped drinking.  He is the reason that I eat everyday.

God has my back. 

I am either listening to GOD or I am listening to Satan.  It is that simple.

Who are you living for????

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment