Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Live For GOD

I am not here on this planet for me.  I am not here to make myself happy.  I am here for GOD & only for GOD.

When I gave my life to Jesus and accepted him as my Savior, I am not living for myself.  I live for GOD. 

I am not a happy person.  I am ready to die and go to Heaven.  GOD has a plan for me.  GOD needs me here for a reason.  That is the only reason I am here.  I will not kill myself.  That is not what GOD has plan for me.

If you are depressed.  Wondering why you are here...What is the reason for life??????  GOD IS THE ANSWER.

I now buy things for missionaries.   I never would of done that a  couple of years ago.  I am here to be a blessing to others.  I am here to do GOD'S work.

I no longer can be self centered and selffish.  I need to think what GOD wants me to do today.  How am I going to be a blessing to someone today. 

So if you life is not going the way you want it to....if  you feel that something is missing in your life.....Think about GOD......He has a plan for you ...........You are not a mistake..............You are here for a reason.........Accept Jesus as your Savior today......

Check out my Accept Jesus Page and let GOD change your life for the better.

GOD is the Answer..........

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment