Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Read The Bible

I was watching a show and they said that GOD'S Word is final authority.

No matter what, do what GOD'S Word says .  I know that is easier said then done.  I was thinking as I was listening to the program.  They asked how many times have you read the BIBLE?  I thought my answer twice was a good answer, but I think I need to re-read the BIBLE again.

My question is:  Will you read the BIBLE with me?????? If one reads a small amount everyday, at the end of the year you would of read the entire BIBLE.

Let me know if you want to read the BIBLE with me.  I have read the BIBLE twice and I supose I need to read it again.

I am thinking of waiting till January 1st to start.  Leave a comment and let me know.  Together, we can read the BIBLE and spread GOD'S word.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment