Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, October 10, 2011

Pray Before Doing Anything

I am working on my second book.  It is finished.  Now I have to line edit the 250 pages.  It is not fun for me.  Before I got out of bed.  I prayed and asked GOD to help me finish what I wanted to do.  I got out of bed and was in front of the computer for 5 hours.  I did more than I planned on.  GOD was working in my life.  I concentrated on what I was doing, and did what I needed to do.

I believe that GOd was sitting with me, and encouraging me on.  I wanted to quit a time or two but I finished what I decided to do.

So the next time you want to do something, whether it is going to the mail box, going to work or doing a workout, whatever you do, PRAY first.  Talk to GOD and get him on your side.

GOD wants to help you.  Don't forget to Pray.

GOD Loves you

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment