Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Read the Bible

Are you reading the Bible.  Read the Bible along with me.  I am reading it in Chronological Order.

I started in Januarary.  It will change your life.  I am going to continue to talk about this all year, cause I think everyone should read the Bible and give their lives to the Lord.  It is the only way to live. 

We are living in The End Of Times.  Jesus is coming back, and everyone should be ready and know where they are going to spend enterinty   Heaven or Hell?  It is your choice.

I choice Heaven.  I choose God  I live for God that is why I was born and still alive.  there is no other reason, except God.

Sat:  Deut:  24-27

Sun:  Deut 28-29

Monday:  30-31

Read the Bible.    It Will Change Your Life

Leave me a comment and let me know how God has effected your life.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

Mon: 

No comments:

Post a Comment