Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, April 18, 2011

GOD And Your Dreams

God made us all unique and gave us a dream.  Follow that dream.  He gave it to you for a reason. 

My passion is writing.  I want to be a writer and to be published.  As I write this blog, I am a writer.  People are reading what I write.  I want to be published and God is going to make it possible, cause now I can be publish on amazon.com.  I can self publish without going into debt..

Not sure where all this is leading, but I have put my faith in God and let him guide me.

I have to passions.  Writing and the love of animals.  Hopefully I will be able to do something with both of them.  God has a plan for me, and I am open to what God has to offer to me.

Don't ignore your passion, God gave it to you for a reason.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment