Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, April 11, 2011

God Is Everywhere

I like knowing that God is with me.  I like knowing that I can talk to God no matter where I am at.  I don't have to go to church to talk to God.

God is everywhere.  He is with  me when I sleep, when I wake up and he is with me, even though I am going down the wrong path and making the wrong decisions.

God is with me, when I ignore him.  God is with me and he is everywhere and the best part is that he dwells inside of me.  I am his dwellling place.  My body is God's temple.

God is everywhere.  You can not avoid him.  He will never leave me nor forsake me.

God is the only living God and he is everywhere.

Talk to God and know that he is everything and the only one you need.

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment