Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cast Your Problems Onto God

Don't worry, be happy.

That is easier said than none.  I use to worry about everything.  I don't even like leaving my house.  I would rather stay home where it is safe and nothing bad will happen.  But life doesn't work like that.  I have to leave the house. 

I use to do it in fear.  Fear of the unknown.  Fear of the car not starting.  Fear of dealing with people.  Fear of going to the gas station.  Fear of the unknown. 

Now I cast my problems onto GOD.  I tell him my problem and tell him that I trust him and will let him deal with it.  I don't talk about it to anyone.  It is just between me and GOD. 

When I have a problem I don't go to my friends or co workers. I go to GOD and talk to him.  Put my faith in the fact that GOD will take care of my problem.  God does take care of my problems.

It happened yesterday at work.  I was upset about something and talked to GOD and didn't talk to anyone else about the problem and so far I see a solution to the problem.  I didn't tell anyone, just GOD.

The other thing is that if you are trying to solve the problem on your own, GOD can't help you, cause you are in the way. 

Step aside and let GOD help you.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

GOD Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment