Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kneel While Praying

I was prayaing.  While I was praying, I stood up and got on my knees and prayed, instead of just sitting on the edge of the bed.  I felt the need to do this.  Why?  I have no idea.  Then I started praying again, on my knees and my head bowed.  I started praying and couldn't stop.  I then found myself crying as I prayed.

I have no idea what this means, but I do know that I was saying things to GOD that I have never said before.  I was more open to him and revealed things to him, that I have never said out loud before.

I felt more closer and connected to GOD than ever before.

While I prayed sitting on the bed, was different that praying on my knees. 

I think that this is something to think about.  My prayer life is one of the most important things in my life.  So today when I got up today, when I prayed I once again got on my knees and prayed.  I found this a better to way.

Now if you can not kneel or get on the floor, I am not saying that you have to.  But try to pray in a different position, let the DEVIL know what you are doing. 

Something to think about.  Pray to GOD no matter how you do it.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

GOD Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment