Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Love God

I LOVE GOD!!!

Yesterday I was up for over 24 hours.  Why?  I was just busy and had things to do.  I needed to work on my writing, so I got up early to write, before going to work.  Went to work and had errands to run. 

Through it all things went smoothly.  I read the Bible before I went to work.  I prayed and chanted my Bible Verses while I was at work.  I gave thanks to God when I put gas in my car.  With the gas prices I need to thank God.  I thanked God when I stopped and got lunch.  I thanked God when I got home for getting me through the day.

I know it is all God.  I can not praise him enough.  I thank God when my computer works and I can get on the internet.

What are you thankful?  Have you thanked God Today??
I love God.  I live for God.

Though your day maybe hetic and crazy, just know that God is with you and he loves you.  He will help you get through the day.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment