Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, March 7, 2011

God Is The Reason I am Here

It took me a long time but I figured out why I am here.  It is not about money, drinking traveling, having a family. 

It is all about God.  God is the reason I am here.  God created us.  We are here to serve God.  That is it.

Sounds simple enough, but there is a problem.  It is that pesty Devil.  He doesn't want us to serve God.  He wants us to serve him. 

So you have a choice:  God or The Devil??/  the choice is yours.

I choose God.  I admit that it is not always easy.  Going out with your friends, drinking, living with your boyfriend/girlfriend.....

God created us.  The Devil wants to destroy your life. 

The question is where do you want to spend eternity?  Heaven or Hell????/

You need to read the Bible:  The bible has all the answers.  Don't listen to others listen to God and read the Bible

Monday:  Lev. 24-25

Tuesday:  Lev 26-27

Wednesday Number 1-2

Thursday:  Numbers 3-4

Friday Numbers 5-6

I am reading the Bible in Chronological Order    Read the Bible   It will change your life

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment