Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

God Is With Me

I do my best not to get upset.  I was at work and I fry donuts.  I came in and the fryer did not work.  It took over an hour to figure out that the breaker was flipped.  So I was an hour behind.  I didn't get upset or mad, I just went with the flow and it all worked out.

I am not going to let the Devil win and ruin my day.  I know that God is with me.  He helped me get through the day even though I was an hour behind.

No matter what the Devil throws at you remember that God is with you and he will help you get through it, as long as you look to God and not the Devil

Read the Bible:

Wed:  Numbers 33-34

Thurs:  Numbers 35-36

Fri:  Deut 1-2

Sat:  Deut 3-4

Sun Deut 5-7

Read the Bible.  It will change your life.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment