Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Do You Know Where Your Bible Is???

I have my first Bible next to my bed.  I got that Bible when I was six years old and have kept it near me my whole life.

I recieved another Bible when I was 40.  I started reading it.  I mark in this bible.  I highlight verses and use this Bible like a manual.  I read the Bible everyday, sometimes more. 

Do you know where your Bible is???  Is it in a drawer?  A closet?

It is time to get your Bible out and read it.  A new month is going to start.  Start the month of April and read the Bible.  It will change your life.

I know where my Bible is.  Do you?

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

Read the Bible:

April 1st:  Deut.  21-23

Sat:  Deut. 24-27

Sun Deut. 28-29

Mon Deut 30-31

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment