Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

God Healed Me

I another post I mentioned that I had a back ache.  I prayed and procliamed that I am healed by the Stripes of Jesus.

I repeated it over and over, all day while I was at work, and I could feel my back getting better by the hour.  I am fine now.

I didn't complain about my back.  I didn't tell anyone about my pain.  I went to God and told him and proclaimed I was healed by the Stripes of Jesus and I am fine today.  How cool is that???

God healed me.

My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan. 

I believe  that we are living in the End of Times.  If Japan is not a sign of what is to come, I don't know what is.  Please accept Jesus as your Savior.  Please think where you will spend enterinty.  God Loves you, but hte choice is yours. 

Accept Jesus Today and  do not get left behind.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment