Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Life Without GOD

Ever wonder what life would be like, without GOD??????

People who don't believe, I wonder what motavates them to get up in the morning?  Why makes them want to go to work and be kind to others???

The way I see it, what is the point of being sober and being kind, if you just live and then die???

I am an alocholic.  The only reason I became sober, was for GOD.  The only reason I am alive is because of GOD.  It is all about GOD.

If I did not believe in GOD, I would of killed myself years ago and would never of sobered up.  What is the point.

The point of my life is to serve GOD.  I have a purpose in this world.  Though I may not know what that purpose is, I know GOD wants me here for a reason.  If I kill myself, I will be disappointing GOD and not fulfilling my purpose for being alive.

Those who don't believe have nothing to live for, no reason to get out of bed in the morning.

I am here to serve GOD.  GOD is my source, my provider and GOD is in control. 

Why do you get up in the morning????  What is your purpose in life???

I live for GOD.  Who do you live for???

I don't want a life without GOD.  DO you??

My Bible--My God

www.creatspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment