Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, November 5, 2011

What Does The BIBLE Say?????

When you have to make a decision, do you think about GOD or the BIBLE???

Does the decision line up with GOD and his Word????

I am starting to think about that now.  While I am at work, I watch what I say. I don't say anything unless I think before I speak and now when I have to do something, I think what would GOD think about my decision????

I am not going to listen to others.  I am going to listen to GOD and see what his Word says. 

I Tithe.  I beleive that is what GOD wants me to do.  It is written in the BIBLE to give the first ten percent of what I make.  I don't care what others say or think.  I want to please GOD.

So one needs to read the BIBLE and know what GOD has to say, so you won't be misled.

Listen to GOD.  Talk to GOD.  Read the BIBLE.  Please GOD today.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment