Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, November 25, 2011

Writing A Short Story

I have just written a 5,000 word short story.  I am going to get it on line, on Kindle.  I have someone reading it now, and then send it off to get it formatted. 

it took me about three days to write the short story.  I spent Thursday morning rereading it taking notes and and making the corrections into the computer.  After I get the story back from the person reading it, I will go through it again before sending it off to be formatted..

I will let you know how the process goes.

I do hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Now it is time to get back to writing.

Please check out my new book.

Always And Forever

www.createspace.com/3681119

http://iamwalkingwithgod.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment