Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, November 18, 2011

Confessions

I say confessions all day. 

1.  Greater is he who is in me, than who is in this world.

2.  I do all things who Christ strenghtens me.

3.  I have a blood bought right to the blessing.

4.  I am blessed.  I am blessed in the city.  Blessed in the field.  Blessed going in.  Blessed going out.

5.  I am blessed.

I have a knew one.

1.  I AM

2.  I am a Bestselling Writer.

3.  I am rich.

4.  I am selling Millions of copies of my books

5.  I am a Writer.

I am calling things as they are, not as they are seen.  I am using my faith to bring forth what GOD wants me to have.

I recieve my victories today through my faith int the blood of Jesus

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

Order my book:

My Bible--My GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

Read my story on how GOD changed my life and my confessions make my life better than I thought was possible.

GOD is the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment