Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, December 2, 2011

Think of Others

Be grateful for what you have.  I got up this morning and the light in my living room, no longer works.  It is dark in the living room.  I dug out an old lamp that has sat in the corner for years.  I am grateful for that old lamp.  I have a lamp till I can get the good lamp replaced that will light up the whole living room.  I am grateful.  I didn't get mad or swear.

GOD made sure I had what I needed.  It might not be the best, but it works.

Think of others who have no light at night.  Have no shelter from this coming winter.  I am grateful for everything I have and thank GOD for what I have.

Next time you think your life is a mess and you don't have what you want, think of others and be grateful for what you have.  Maybe even help someone who is in need.  We all need a little help now and then.

Don't forget that Jesus is the reason for the season.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment