Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Angels Are Everywhere

Psalms 34:7

The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.

Psalms 91:4

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you find refuge.

The Bible mentions Angels throughout the BIBLE.

Do you believe in Angels????  You should.

I have no idea what is going on the the Spiritual Realm, but I know that I want GOD and his Angels watching over me and protecting me.

I know tha I am protected.

So if you never thought of Angels, think about it.  There in the Spiritual realm is GOD, Satan and his demons and GODS Angels.

Either they are working for you or againest you.

Beleive that Angels are surrounding you.

Beleive that GOD wants the best for you.

Don't let Satan win.

Read the BIBLE.

Accept Jesus as your Savior, check out my Accept  Jesus Page.

Angels are everywhere.  How cool  is that???/

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

'

No comments:

Post a Comment