Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, November 7, 2011

Who Are You Listening To?????

Are you listening to GOD???

         OR

Are you listening to Satan?????

I read the BIBLE everyday.  I pray everyday...If I don't I will start listening to others.  I want to please GOD.

If I am not listening to GOD, Then I am listening to Satan.

This world is full of sin and not everyone is going to agree with the BIBLE.  Most people who call themselves believers, don't agree with the BIBLE, so be careful who you listen to.

I know people who like to tell me what to do and what GOD says, and when I ask them if they have read the BIBLE, they say no. 

Just because one goes to church doesn't mean that they know what they are talking about.  Read the BIBLE yourself so you know what GOD is saying.

You need your own relationship with GOD.  GOD will talk to you and guide you.  Stop listening to this world, they will lead you down the wrong path. 

One needs to read the BIBLE everyday, more than once a day. 

Listen to GOD or Listen to Satan.....It is your choice.

I choose GOD, even though it is not the popular path.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

My Bible--My GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

Order Today

No comments:

Post a Comment