Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, November 19, 2011

GOD Makes Dreams Come True

God wants your dreams to become a reality.  God wants you to suceed.  GOD would not give you a dream, a passion if he didn't want you to reach your goal.  I am not saying that it will be easy.  I am not saying there will be times you want to give up.  It may take years, but if GOD gave you a passion or dream, GOD will make it come true.

All my life I wanted to be a writer.  A published writer.  I have written over 5 books and all have been rejected by New York and small presses.  I never stopped writing and now I am an Indie Writer.  I wrote 2 books this year.

Dreams come true.

Always And Forever is an inspirational romance.  First book in a series.

www.createspace.com/3681119

Check out my book and let me know what you think.

It is all GOD

With GOD all things are possible

I am living proof

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment