Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Am Blessed!

I say that all day long.  I know in my last blog I said this also. 

I am about to get my second book on line and I am not going to let Satan take anything from me.  No matter what I AM BLESSED.

I am waiting for my proof copy and then I can get the book on line.  Thanksgiving is in a couple of weeks, then it will be Christmas.

I am not going to let Satan ruin this holidlay season.  I have so much to be grateful for and I am going to enjoy this holiday season and there is nothing that Satan can do.

I AM BLESSED.

Jesus bore the Curse at the Cross so I can be blessed.

I know that I said this yesterday but I feel this deep in my heart and soul and want you to understand that GOD loves you and you are blessed, no matter what you are going through, say you are blessed.

Don't let Satan win

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment