Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, November 18, 2011

Sleep With Your Bible

I sleep with my BIBLE.  Do you?

I feel that I am closer to GOD, and if I have a bad dream or wake up scared I can rech out for my BIBLE and I know that GOD is there for me.

My BIBLE comforts me even when I hold it and hug it. That may sound silly, GOD'S Word is GOD.  When I hug my BIBLE I am hugging GOD and I find comfort in that.

My BIBLE is always within reach and is never far away from me.

I read the BIBLE when I first get out of bed.  I talk to GOD and then I listen to GOD before I do anything.

God is first in my life and then everything else follows.

Thanksgiving is a few days  away.  Think of others this holiday and be nice to your neighbor or even someone you don't like, do something nice for them.

GOD is Love.  Love someone today

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment