Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, November 11, 2011

Confess GOD'S WORD

I confess GOD'S Word everyday, throughout the day.  Even if it is the same verse all day.

The word that I am confessing at the moment, is I AM BLESSED.  I AM BLESSED.  I AM BLESSED

Think about it,

Jesus died on the cross for you and me.  Jesus died for you.  He bore the curse so we could live in the blessing.  You either beleive it or you don't.  It is your choice.

I have put my faith in the blood of Jesus.  I believe that Jesus died for me.  He did everything at the cross.

So why am I living in defeat and feeling sorry for myself.

I AM BLESSED.  I AM WALKING IN THE BLESSING.

Say it.  Repeat it.  Beleive it.

At work, I say it all day, no matter what happens.  I don't care if my boss is yelling at me or I have to much work to do.  I AM BLESSED.

Don't let Satan steal it from you. 

Jesus died for us.  Release your faith and see what GOD has to offer.

Order my Book and see how GOD changed my life.

My Bible--My GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment