Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dreams Do Come True

I just ordered my Proof Copy of Always And Forever.  My first inspiratual romance will be for sale soon.

If I am not proof on how GOD works miricles in one's life, then I don't know what will.

GOD is doing great wonderful things in my life.

I put my faith in GOD first and foremost.  I trusted GOD, and not this world and GOD made my dream come true.

It is All GOD.  I know that I could not of done any of this  without him.

So look to GOD.  Read the BIBLE   God will show you the way.

Don't ever give up.

GOD IS THE ANSWER TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND QUESTIONS

I am living proof!

Order my book

My Bible-- My God

www.createspace.com/3614885

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment