Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, November 28, 2011

No One is Perfect

I am so not perfect.  I blog everyday.  I just blogged and posted a blog and it was on the wrong blog.  That is the second time I have done that. How hard is it to blog on the right blog???

That just shows me that I am not perfect.  That shows me that I need GOD in my life, more than ever.

I need GOD in my life every minute, every second of my life.  I am always making mistakes and doing something wrong, but I know that GOD always makes everything work for good.

So when I mess up, I just talk to GOD, knowing that GOD is the only one that is perfect.  No one else is.

So don't get mad at yourself, you are not perfect, turn to GOD.

So I am totally dependant on GOD.  I can not and do not want to do anything without GOD.

I am not perfect and I need GOD. 

I am so glad that GOD is in my life.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment