Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trust God

How do you get through your day?  In Fear?  Looking around the corner for the next diaster?

Do you have panic attacks?  Afraid  of what the day will bring?

I have lived in fear in the past.  I still do get scared and wonder what if?

Now that I have given my life to GOD, I trust God, and the fear melts away. 

God calms my storms, my fears and he is my rock.

Psalms 92:15

The Lord is upright he is my rock and there is no wickness in him.

I repeat this verse all the time.  God is Love. 

I put my trust in God.  I look to him to help me get through the day.

Who do you put your trust in?

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

Read the Bible along with me:

Friday:  Judges 6-7

Sat Judges 8-9

Sunday Judges 10-12

Monday Judges 13-15

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment