Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, April 15, 2011

Calm During The Storm

Yesterday storms swept through the south.  The wind blows, the rain pelts the house and I can't help but to wonder if a tornado will come, since there are watches and warnings out.

I pleaded the blood of Jesus on my house and car and myself.  I didn't get upset or scared, I was calm during the storm. 

I prayed for GOD'S protection and I put my faith and trust in God.  The storm past and I was safe along with my house.

The wind and rain did made me nervous, but I remained calmed.  I put my trust and faith in GOD.

It is all GOD.

My thoughts and prayers are with the people who were affected by the torados.  Remember that GOD is with you and he will help you get through this.

Check out my other Blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment