Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, April 22, 2011

I Can't Live Without GOD

I have no idea how people get out of the day, if they don't believe in GOD.   What is the point.  Before GOD I had nothing to live for.   I had a deep pain that just got deeper and nothting could feel that void, till I gave my life to GOD.

   I can't live without GOD.  I am not sure what else to say, expect that life is so much better with GOD.

I am no longer alone.  That deep emotional pain that I tried to fill with alchol and starving myself is gone.  Not sure how GOD did it, but he healed me.

He can do the same for you.

Sunday is EASTER. 

Today is Good Friday.  JESUS was nailed to the cross today.

Sunday Jesus rose from the dead.

Jesus is my Lord and Savior.

I can not live without GOD, nor do I want to.

This EASTER SUNDAY  Remember that JESUS died for us.  We are not alone.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment