Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Heaven Or Hell

I believe that that their is a Heaven and Hell.  I have accepted God and believe that Jesus has died on the cross and rose from the dead and I believe that Jesus is coming back for us.  I believe that to my core.

We are only here on earth for a short time.  No one knows when our time will be up. 

I was at work yesterday.  I saw one of my co-workers, talked to him, and then later found out that he died an hour later.  He was in his twenties and had a one year old. Not sure what he died of.  So no one knows what the day will bring. 

The sad thing is that I know that he didn't believe in God or the Bible  and didn't want talk about it.  He did not accept Jesus as his savior.  I feel bad for him if he didn't go to Heaven.

Where are you going to go?  Heaven or Hell?

You don't have  a lot of time.  Decide to day.  Heaven or Hell.

Romans 10:  9

that if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved.

Heaven or Hell it is your choice.  God gave us free will.

Read the Bible today:

Sun Josh 16-18

Mon Josh 19-21

Tues Josh 22-24

Wed Judges 1-2

Thurs Judges 3-5

Fri Judges 6-7

Look up and talk to God.

Check out my other blog

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment