Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, April 1, 2011

God Dwells Within Me

When you recieve Jesus as your savior, the Holy Spirit comes and dwells inside of you.

Not everyone beilieves this.  I believe this by faith.  No one can tell me other wise.  God dwells inside of me and I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me. 

I repeat this through out the day.  God dwells within me and that means that I am never alone.  God is always with me.

I know that I feel alone somethimes and the world is againest me.  I look up and know that God is with me and I am never alone.  I need to remind myself of that so I won't get sucked into the negative and depression of the world.

God is my source.  He is the only one that I listen to. 

God dwells inside of me.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment