Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, April 18, 2011

Listen To God

God is always trying to talk to you.  I know that he talks to me.  I feel him in the pit of my stomach.  A nagging thought that won't go away.  He is telling me something that I don't want to do.  It is annoying, but God is always right and we need to listen to God, though that is not always easy.

I have just written a 50 page and I know it was all GOD.  He gave me the words to write and he gave me the passion to write it.

For some reason I can not upload the picture, so I am moving on.  I know that the Devil does not want this book written or people to read it.  So I will keep it posted and let you know when it is availiable.  Wish me luck.

Listen to God.  Stop listening to the Devil.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment